Here’s my top 3 reasons why I totally switched from Clipboard chart to ClassDojo
1. Easy as 1,2,3!
- Just a simple tap for a positive (ding!) or negative point (dong!)
- Weekly or monthly behavior points is available using pie chart or a spreadsheet.
- Parents communication is very convenient.
Here are some of the positive feedback I got from our parents:
It is a very effective tool to communicate between us and i am very happy to use it,it is also working as a reminder for students to what they have to do after school for next days.
Hi Teacher Fritzie,
I think ClassDojo is a great tool. A good way to check on child’s progress without bothering teachers all the time. The messages are a good way to receive feedback and notifications.
Dear Teacher Fritzie,
I like ClassDojo, I love that I can see some update on —– in each class and very convenient to communicate with teachers and school, though I still have to get use to it more as not sure if this is just for school sending me information or if I can also asking questions about my daughter through this tool, I have to google how to use ClassDojo! 😅 However hope you keep using this application for next scool year!
- 2. Ms. Forgetful No More!
- I don’t forget to award or deduct points anymore because I always have my phone or iPad or my laptop with me. When I move around the classroom, ClassDojo is just a click away! No need to go to the opposite side of the room and adjust the clipboard. Besides, the students are more engaged!
3. ClassDojo Team Rocks!
- Jenna, Manoj, Sam, Liam, Matt, Frances to name a few…the whole CD team is the most supportive, available team I ever met (hopefully I can really meet them personally)! You have a question, you have a problem, send a message and within 24hrs or less…they are ready to help you.
- ClassDojo teachers, especially my fellow mentors are the best!
You’re all awesome!!